Dr. Vinay Mahendra, Senior Consultant Urologist, Laparoscopic & Robotic Urological Surgeon and Renal Transplant Surgeon at Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals, Kolkata is the First Urologist to have introduced the robotic urological surgery in Kolkata and one of the few Urlogists in India.He is now able and fully equipped to offer a minimal invasive option for complex surgical procedures in Urology through Robotically Assisted Surgery.
His endeavours are focused towards providing patients the most advanced robotic urological procedures available only at leading international institutions worldwide.
• Robotic radical prostatectomy (Prostate Cancer)
• Robotic partial nephrectomy (Kidney Cancer)
• Robotic radical and partial cystectomy (Bladder Cancer)
• Robotic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (Testicular Cancer)
• Robotic extended pelvic lymph node dissection (Bladder & prostate cancer)
• Completely robotic intracorpporeal urinery diversion (Bladder cancer)
• Robotic pyeloplasty(Ureteropelvic junction obstruction)
• Robotic ureteric reimplant(Ureteric obstruction)
Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals
58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata - 700054, West Bengal. India.
POWERED BY :